To export timesheets from QuickBooks to Excel using Zed Axis
follow these steps:
- Start Zed Axis Exporter.
- In the connections tab click on Connect to establish a connection to your QuickBooks company file.
- From the data type drop down list select time entries as the type of transaction you want to export.
- Set the filters to export for a particular date range, since you last exported, or by name.
- Click the Get button to commence the export. (It may take several moments whilst the time sheets are exported).
- Review the time sheets in the grid panel and then select to export to a file; you can chose to save as either a text file or Excel file format.
For more information about exporting timesheets
from QuickBooks, search the Knowledge Base
, watch the movies in the Learning Centre
, or raise a ticket with Zed Support
Article ID: 123, Created On: 10/21/2011, Modified: 9/7/2012