Connect to QuickBooks Desktop
Steps to connect Zed Axis to QuickBooks Desktop
Before you can import or export data to QuickBooks desktop you need to connect Zed Axis to your QuickBooks Desktop company file. For the initial connection QuickBooks Desktop requires that you grant Zed Axis permission to connect. To do that you will need to be logged into QuickBooks with the Administrator login.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and login as the Administrator to the company file you want to import into (you only need to login as an Administrator the first time you connect)
- Open Zed Axis and then select the Connections tab
- Select the QuickBooks desktop connection option and then click the Connect button, Axis will connect to the company file that is open in QuickBooks Desktop at that time.
- The first time you connect you will need to give Axis permission to connect to the company file. You will see a QuickBooks message box appear requesting you to give permission for Axis to connect. We recommend that you select the option to allow Axis to connect whenever the QuickBooks company file is open
- Once the connection is successful you will see a message box appearing saying you have Connected successfully and in the Axis status bar you will see the Name and full path to the QuickBooks company file you are connected to. You can now starting importing or exporting to QuickBooks
If you encounter an error there are troubleshooting steps.
- QuickBooks permissions