Import invoices in batch with Zed Axis
Steps to import invoices into QuickBooks Desktop
In QuickBooks Desktop an Invoice is a record of a sale to a customer who has purchased products or services from a you but did not pay in full at the time of the sale (if paid in full at time of sale then it is better to record that as a Sales Receipt). You can import invoices in batch into QuickBooks Desktop from text files or Excel spreadsheets using Zed Axis software.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and login as the Administrator to the company file you want to import into (you only need to login as an Administrator the first time you connect)
- Open Zed Axis and then select the Connections tab then QuickBooks Desktop and click Connect
- In the import tab click Browse and select the text, Excel or IIF file that you want to import into QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select the option to Create a mapping of the columns in your invoice import file to the corresponding fields in QuickBooks
- Finally, click Import and your invoices will be directly added to your QuickBooks Desktop company file.
Watch the demo to see a step by step demonstration of the process.
- QuickBooks Desktop